|Job Ref:||204368005||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newton Aycliffe||Address:||Post Code:||DL5||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:57|
RMS is acting as an Employment agency on behalf of our client based in Stockton. We are currently looking for an experienced Automation Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis.|
The primary focus of this role is to identify opportunities in the current and future manufacturing process to maximize the benefits from Automation. Together with Managing the design, manufacture, installation and running of the identified automation. You will be responsible for the automation of manufacturing equipment and production facilities to produce Robotic garden care products.
* Design of production facilities together with all documentation resulting in CE marking of the equipment.
* Specification, Control and purchase of Automation equipment needed in the manufacturing process.
* Continuous improvement of all production equipment resulting in increased efficiency.
* Substantial experience working as a senior automation engineer with significant experience in a high paced production environment.
* Degree in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* The ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
* The ability to evaluate and embrace the latest technology.
* To be able to prepare specifications and deliver projects within set timeframes and budgets.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise