|Job Ref:||204289951||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwickshire||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Company Car||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:57|
Salary: Circa. £35,000 + Company Car
Location: Warwickshire based office (Covering UK and Ireland)
A world leading, plastic extrusion manufacturer are currently searching for a Graduate Product Manager. Employing over 700 people worldwide and having a strong international presence this is a company that has grown successfully through ensuring that they fully understand their market place and offering their customers an excellent level of service and support and becoming true business partners. They truly believe in developing from within and offer their employees excellent opportunities to develop their own careers.
The main function of the role is to look after customers across the UK and IE region through bespoke solution selling and relationship building.
The main responsibilities include:
• Developing and maintaining close working relationships with customers
• Managing requirements from proposal stage through to installation.
• Working closely with the management team to formulate sales strategies
• Implementing business strategies in to the market using various sales and marketing methods
• Build strong relationships within the product market place arranging appointments with clients (manufacturers, local authorities, industry associations, builders) to sell the companies full solution offering
• Customer presentations
• Ensuring regular contact with colleagues based in Germany within the design, sales, and engineering departments.
• Organise and support business with price quotations
• Attend exhibition and trade fairs then follow up on any leads generated
• Send out product samples, oversee product trials and provide on-going technical support and advice to your customer base
• Perform market analysis of competitor products and provide data to the development teams for future improvements
• Working with AutoCAD to develop and modify designs for the existing systems
• Using Excel to be able to quickly generate statistical information for instant visual analysis.
• Minimum HNC / HND (Degree preferred) in relevant Engineering discipline (Mechanical, Electrical, Design, Engineering etc.)
• Previous experience of selling a bespoke technical solution/ product in to the manufacturing or construction industries, ideally plastic based.
• Excellent customer liaison, reporting and presentation skills
• Strong communicator capable of building long term business partnerships with clients
• Must be a self-motived and autonomous worker with real team ethos able to support colleagues to drive the product and the company forward.
• Analytical ability to structure and solve system related problems and to interpret Engineering Drawings and Schematics
• German Language skills beneficial
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience using AutoCAD
• Knowledge of MS Office applications including Access, Excel, Power Point, Word
This role will be field based covering all of the UK and IE but will require the individual to travel to the UK office based in Warwickshire, the candidate must have full UK driving licence.
The role of Product Manager is both a challenging and responsible position, providing the opportunity for you to make a significant contribution to the growth and profitability of the Company.
If you feel suitable for this position and would like to apply, please contact Kelly Hailstone, Account Manager at Kendall Poole Consulting on (Apply online only) or email your CV + details. Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 weeks