|Job Ref:||203731252||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:57|
Engineering Project Manager|
Competitive Salary, Pension, Holiday, Healthcare and more
This leading logistics and distribution organisation utilises cutting edge MHE Automation technology within their distribution centres. They require Engineering Project Managers to facilitate increases in capacity, productivity and SKU range by management of engineering projects relating to new equipment installations, modifications to existing equipment and performance improvements. There are also opportunities for Engineering Project Managers with construction experience - developing new sites and buildings.
Key focus areas for the role include; design, requirements definition, project management, communication, change management, testing, implementation and rollout.
You could also have experience from within a Robotics/MHE Research and Development environment to be suitable for this position.
The ideal candidate should have some of the following skills and experience;
• An Engineering qualification, to HND or Degree level
• Demonstrable experience of managing engineering projects in FMCG, manufacturing, automotive, airports, distribution or similar industries
• Technical ability relating to automation hardware
• Commercial ability relating to project budgets
• Full lifecycle project management from design to "go live"
• Management of external contractors