|Job Ref:||203819410||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£13 - £14.50/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:57|
Are you an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer seeking a permanent position within an established and reputable business? Would you like to earn uncapped overtime with no working away? If so read on.|
The company are a well-established, have been going for over 12 years and employ over 100 people. They carry out planned and reactive maintenance as well as Installation work within the retail, leisure and medical sectors. They are happy to consider applications from candidates with domestic qualifications with an interest to move into commercial, for these candidates they will fund the additional qualifications.
• Attending to planned maintenance, reactive maintenance and installations within commercial premises around South Yorkshire.
• Complete all relevant paper work and report back to Head Office
The ideal candidates will have:
• Current gas qualifications Commercial or Domestic
• Previous installation or maintenance experience within commercial premises
• A full driving licence
• Good customer service skills
There is no working away required as generally the maximum travel to a job in your patch with be no longer than 1 hour. There will be an on call rota which is split between the team of engineers which is approx. 1 week in 7 for which additional standby and call out rates apply.
In return, the company offer:
• A good basic wage (OTE between £34k and £43k per annum)
• Excellent uncapped overtime paid after 40 hours per week
• A fully serviced vehicle which can be used for personal use
• Fuel card
To have a confidential chat with the employer please call Sarah on (Apply online only) or send your CV via this site