|Job Ref:||202818401||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hatfield||Address:||Post Code:||DN7||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:57|
Shift Maintenance Engineer - Hatfield, Herts|
Shift pattern; Days and Nights 7on/7off
Excellent Salary, 23 Days Holiday, Healthcare, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and more...
Skills; Electrical Maintenance, FMCG, Shift Engineer, PLCs, Controls
An opportunity to join a dynamic time-critical materials handling company with good career development prospects. As part of a team you will keep this state-of-the-art facility fully operational, working to strict deadlines in a continuous improvement environment.
• Fault finding, diagnosis and repair of electrical and control system faults
• PPM of electrical and controls
• Application of continuous improvement initiatives to improve equipment reliability
• A good understanding and working knowledge of PLCs in a networked system
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious engineer with a positive attitude and a desire to develop a successful career. You should have a good mix of the following skills and experience;
• C&Gs/NVQs/HNC/Degree in Electrical or Controls Engineering or equivalent experience
• Ideally experienced in PLC and control systems, Materials Handling Equipment (MHE), Robots, Production lines, Conveyor systems
• Good technical understanding and experience with automation hardware and software such as Siemens S7 300/400, SCADA etc
• Electrical or Control Engineering skills and experience gained in an industry background such as manufacturing and distribution - FMCG, distribution, automotive, aerospace, production, materials handling etc