|Job Ref:||203941473||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||UK||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £47000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:53|
Senior Engineer needed home based with occasional travel.|
• You will provide professional technical advice as well as support on the assessment of designs for compliance with Building Regulations and warranty standards.
• Negotiate with developers, builders and their professional advisors, from initial design to completion.
• Manage the warranty aspects by supporting inspection staff with the provision of expert advice, inspection of high risk/complex elements of building work and review of progress.
• On claims, agree brief with client, undertake investigations, report on finding, prepare solutions for remedial work schemes, issue tender information, assess costs and undertake site inspections.
• You MUST have a chartered membership of an appropriate professional institution.
• Experience working for a residential house-builder.
• Knowledge of all aspects of superstructure, foundation and geotechnical design.
• Experience of forensic investigations of buildings, defect identification and repair.
If you have the skills above, please submit your CV