|Job Ref:||203992879||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Frimley||Address:||Salary:||£48000 - £50000/annum £20k bonus + car allowance||Post Date:||20/10/2016 03:47|
Pre-Sales Consultant with ERP software implementation and pre-sales experience to learn Sage ERP X3 as well as 2 other ERP solutions, based from head office near Frimley and close to the M3. They are looking to pay a salary of up to £50k plus a car allowance, private health care and a bonus of £20k.|
Sage continues to improve the X3 product and bring out more functionality and more modules and this has increased demand for staff further, and it is an excellent product to work with, offering great career prospects. Sage ERP X3 offers all the performance advantages of the established mid to large range ERP solutions, but is incredibly flexible, easy for a trained Consultant to install, simple to use and totally scalable. And it comes at a cost effective price, with pricing based on the number of users.
With 25 years' experience in the ERP sector, this thriving reseller is well positioned to continue their growth this year and they have an extensive client base with excellent customer relationships. As well as Sage ERP X3, you will work with their two other smaller ERP solutions, so you will get plenty of variety here.
You will support the sales team by providing ERP software solutions expertise and implementation experience, gaining an understanding of the client's business requirements, looking for their pain points and demonstrating the benefits of the software which can be customised and configured specifically to meet their needs. You will influence the product road map and deliver client presentations and quality tailored ERP software demonstrations. They are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic ERP Consultant who has had some pre-sales experience or an established Pre-Sales Consultant who has worked with ERP solutions.
* 3 years or more ERP software experience in an Implementation, Consulting or Pre-Sales role
* Able to demonstrate some proven ERP Pre-Sales experience
* The ability to understand and recognise key business issues and to analyse business processes
* Independent and self-motivated, with excellent inter-personal skills and communication
* Adept at presenting and demonstrating ERP software to wide, varied audiences
* Charismatic and pro-active with the personality to engage and persuade potential customers
* Happy to travel within the UK as per normal
* Strong work ethic, keen to be part of a dynamic and fast paced environment
* Keen to work with the Sage ERP X3 product
There has never been a better time to join this successful and expanding ERP software company; there is strong demand for their products, the market is buoyant and the career opportunities are excellent.
Please contact Jake King or Carolyn MacLurg at Ambis Resourcing for further information on this superb opportunity, or send us a copy of your up to date CV