|Job Ref:||203994824||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum car allowance||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:29|
ERP Consultant or Accounting Software Consultant to work with SAP Business One - the popular mid-market ERP product from the German giant, SAP. This is a full life cycle implementation & consulting role for a talented ERP Consultant with mid-range software solutions experience, located near the south of Manchester. Base salary from £35 - £45k, depending on your level of experience with car allowance, 5 weeks' holiday, and paid courses to get you up to speed on SAP B1.|
SAP Business One is an affordable, adaptable and intuitive ERP solution for SME's and is used by over 50,000 companies across the globe. It incorporates accounting & financials, sales, manufacturing, purchasing, stock control and service management and is a complete, integrated software application. It is highly configurable to suit the users' needs and is sold both on premise and as a cloud based solution. It is a fantastic ERP product to work with, and adding SAP B1 experience to your skillset, will give you terrific career prospects.
As an ERP Consultant for the SAP Business One product you will work in both a client facing and remote delivery role, dealing with requirements, gap analysis, report writing, software configuration, driving the full software implementation phase, user training and ensuring overall success of the project.
* Proven experience of implementing ERP or accounting software products such as Sage 200, PS Financials, Access Dimensions, Exchequer, Pinewood, Pegasus Opera, Kerridge, Coda, Infor M3, Coins, Sage Line 500, Dynamics NAV, Infor SunSystems, Syspro, Exact, Jeeves, Greentree, SAP Business ByDesign or similar
* Degree level education preferred or accounting qualification such as MAAT or CIMA
* A good understanding of end-to-end business processes, functional requirements, software implementation and client training
* Report Writing
* High motivation, keen to learn a new product and to learn on the job
* Good communicator, personable and builds strong relationships
* Happy to undertake normal consulting travel to client sites as required
This is a superb company to work for, they are extremely successful and busy (they work only with the SAP B1 product and they are very good at it!) and the career opportunities are real.
To find out more or to apply, please get in touch with Jake King or Carolyn MacLurg at Ambis Resourcing as soon as possible