|Job Ref:||204048985||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bracknell||Address:||Post Code:||RG12||Salary:||£65000 - £75000/annum OTE £150k, lots of benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:50|
Senior Account Manager to work with the Professional Services team of the UK's most successful ERP company. Ideally you will have worked in a similar role for another ERP vendor, or possibly a large software reseller or consulting firm who sell tier 1 or tier 2 ERP software solutions. You will essentially take over the client once the sales deal has been closed, and you will see the client through the implementation process, and during these stages you will be responsible for selling the customer additional software modules, project management, software training, report writing, additional consulting days and add-on professional services. |
A typical client here, spends as much money in year 2 and year 3 of the software implementation phase, as they did on the initial project and your job here is to maximise that revenue and ensure that the clients are getting everything they can out of the ERP solution.
This job is in one word brilliant. The company speaks for itself, it is the most successful UK software business and a FTSE 100 company, they have grown to over 2,000 employees, they attract and retain some of the best people, and they take their customer satisfaction very seriously. You will be rewarded exceptionally well with a base salary to £75k plus double OTE to £150k, a £6k car allowance, additional bonus scheme, healthcare, life assurance, good pension, company share scheme, gym on site, childcare vouchers and rewards and incentives.
They are continuing to grow their Professional Services team here in the UK, they currently have 22 people in this team including the Developers and the Project Management office. They have plans and the budget to grow the team to 36 this year. This team is based in Berkshire and as everyone tends to spend a few days in the office every week there is a good vibe and there is a lot of coaching, mentoring and training. They have a solid platform of ERP software experience and are looking to use that to grow the team and the knowledgebase.
The job: Once the deal has been done and the Sales Executives and Pre-Sales Consultants are finished, you will take over the client. You will see them right through the Implementation process, present the benefits and value of professional services and sell them the extra add-ons. So you will be selling them extra software modules, project management, software training, report writers, additional consulting days and all the other Professional Services add-ons. You will work with the sales team to understand the clients' business requirements, prepare quotes for numbers of days' work required (particularly the finance modules, but also the distribution and manufacturing areas) and develop project plans to submit with your quotations. You will build strong client relationships to board level, and manage the sales-to-professional services handover. You will maintain your product knowledge so you can be recognised as an expert and ambassador for their ERP Professional Services team.
Why would you want to work as a Senior Account Manager here?
* They are the most successful software company in the UK
* Their ERP solution is fantastic and the development work that has gone into it is phenomenal. In the last 6 years they have brought out 7 different versions, so the product is functionally rich, it looks good and companies are buying it.
* Their ERP software deal sizes are from £100k to £1 million, however they tend to focus on the larger projects so a typical average deal would be £500k with an additional £250k in services and consultancy. So the projects are a good size, nicely complex and you will have a chance to really get to know the client and their objectives.
* Degree educated or equivalent
* A background of selling Professional Services within the ERP software space
* Solid track record of achievement
* You engage your customers' and probe deeply to understand their needs
* You can evidence the benefits and demonstrate 'why they should buy'
* Superb account management and client management skills
* Ideally working for an ERP software vendor (possibly a consultancy or reseller)
* Happy to work for a large software author with lots of structure and processes
* You understand the ERP implementation process and phases intimately
* Driven, hungry and customer centric
* An empathetic listener who communicates with purpose
We would love to hear from you, if you think you fit the role and can match up to it. Contact Jake King or Carolyn MacLurg at Ambis Resourcing