|Job Ref:||204081794||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum bonus||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:56|
Implementation Consultant / Professional Services Consultant with accounting or finance software and experience in the construction / home building / property management sectors. This is a home based role with the usual travel to client sites and visits to head office - to £50k + bonus.|
This software company develops and sells its own solution specialising in the provision of accounting and financial software for the construction and service industry which is used by Property Development firms, Contractors, Engineers and Facilities Maintenance companies to manage their finance and operations. This is a really exciting time to be involved in these areas as these industries are booming.
They have over 1,000 clients, a 25 year track record, and an exceptional software support team. Their award winning financial software encompasses nominal, sales and purchase ledgers, payroll, budgeting, project costing, sub-contractors, works orders and plant management and is sold to SME's from 1 - 100 users.
You will manage every aspect of the software implementation from scoping, business analysis, requirements, managing workshops, setting milestones, customisation and implementation through to user training, ensuring that customer expectations, project objectives and deadlines are documented and met on time and to budget.
* Software Implementation and Consulting experience with accounting / financial solutions
* Previous experience of the construction / home building / property management industries as a consultant or in an internal business analyst or consultant role
* Excellent analysis, requirements definition, software configuration and documentation
* Trained users at all levels in software features
* High quality communication skills
* Happy to travel to client sites in the UK and Ireland
* Professional and motivated with a friendly approach
If you are a Consultant with accounting, finance and construction industry experience, or you have been implementing accounting software as an internal consultant or business analyst in a construction company, they would like to speak to you.
Contact Jake King or Carolyn MacLurg at Ambis Resourcing in the first instance to find out more about the role