|Job Ref:||204201635||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:53|
Agency: Activus Recruitment|
Job title: Site Foreman
Location: Devon, Exeter
Start Date: 27/03/16
As a site foreman you are a key member of the contractor team, responsible for organising construction / employees on site.
The site foreman will undertake the following duties:
• Organising tools, machinery, materials and contractors.
• Supervising construction activities.
• Identifying materials and equipment that may be required to complete the job.
• Ensuring construction is carried out accurately, following plans and specifications.
• Ensuring that contractor activities are co-ordinated.
• Ensuring that tasks are completed on time and to required quality standards.
• Responsibility for health and safety.
• Communicating project progress to key stakeholders, such as the client, architects, engineers, planners, surveyors.
• Training other employees.
• Maintaining detailed and accurate site reports.
A site foreman will require skills and experience including:
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets.
• Good communication and team working skills.
• Ability to build relationships across a wide range of professional levels.
• Understanding of the Building Regulations.
• First Aid certificates.
• Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) holder.
• Site Supervisor's Safety Training Scheme (SSTS) or Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
This is a great opportunity for you to join an experienced team, broaden you knowledge within construction and secure long-term work.
Please call Activus Recruitment on (Apply online only) for more information