|Job Ref:||85675BR||Employer:||Raytheon Company||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glenrothes||Address:||Post Date:||26/10/2016 04:04|
• Prepare monthly manufacturing packs including analysis of actual and projected utilisation levels and cost variances.
• Develop financial systems to provide standard costing and efficiency analysis for manufacturing activities to understand true operating profit and report effectively on variances.
• Support the Operational teams analysis and understanding of costs including scrap and rework.
• Provide monthly analysis to manage site pool costs and allocations within planned levels.
• Ensure projected operational labour resourcing requirements is aligned with financial forecasts.
• Support supply chain material cost management.
• Support Manufacturing develop functional budgets and linkage to 5YP.
• Oversee capital investment requests and management of capital investment spend levels.
• Provide financial accounting of inventory balances, provisioning and analysis of inventory holdings.
• Complete contract EAC s and supporting contract profitability analysis
• Support Manufacturing Transformation and Affordability activities
• Undertake ad hoc projects as required.
• You will be a qualified accountant.
You will have:
o Strong communication and analytical skills
o Attention to detail and ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
o Experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
Raytheon UK is a subsidiary of Raytheon Company. We are a prime contractor and major supplier to the UK Ministry of Defence and have developed strong capabilities in mission systems integration in defence, National & Cyber security and commercial markets. Raytheon UK also designs, develops and manufactures a range of high-technology electronic systems and software solutions at its facilities in Harlow, Glenrothes, Gloucester, Waddington and Broughton.
Raytheon Company, with 2015 sales of $23 billion and 61,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specialising in defence, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 94 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5I products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries. Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as cyber security and a broad range of mission support services. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass Raytheon.
Raytheon Career Development:
Raytheon has a wealth of resources available to help you develop your career from the moment you join. Activities range from on-line learning modules, to external training and support for taking professional qualifications relevant to your role.
Diversity is a core business imperative at Raytheon. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes inclusiveness and always employs the best professionals for the job. Having a diverse workforce allows Raytheon to draw upon a range of different ideas and experiences which supports growing our business and creates an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity for success.
Type Of Job
United Kingdom - Glenrothes