|Job Ref:||38425||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 05:06|
This position is to support the Project management activities of UTAS Interiors.|
This position will support the following activities,
• Manages medium to large projects with minimal guidance from engineering Leadership and PMO
• Responsible for developing the project plan, project schedule, resource plan and project budget with the project team
• Responsible for tracking recurring and non-recurring costs
• Responsible for ensuring scope change is identified, documented and communicated to the project stakeholders
• Performing critical path analysis and utilizing earned value management as applicable
• Tracking and monitoring project milestones
• Responsible for tracking engineering metrics like On-time delivery, Quality, etc.
• Deploying Project Management methods and procedures to ensure adherence to lay down PM practices
• Performing critical path analysis and utilizing earned value management in project scenario.
• Coordinating for prototype development identifying opportunities for Continuous
• Improvement (CI) and leading CI events
• Leading project reviews with Management/Counterparts in USA and Europe
• Contributing to performance reviews of project team members when appropriate
• Identifying Risk triggers and applying Risk Management practices to mitigate/avoid project Risks
• Professional expertise needed:
• Familiarity with manufacturing processes.
• Proficient in PM tools, has working knowledge of MS Project Professional including resource loading and critical path analysis within MS project
• Working knowledge and experience with earned value management
• Applies PM processes for the projects assigned
• Familiarity with Aerospace design techniques, procedures and standards
• Familiarity with budgeting processes.
• Demonstrated ability to lead cross functional teams Ability to perform Risk Management in real-time project scenario
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering.
• PMP certified preferred
Experience: Total 7 - 9 years (Min 5 years prior experience in aerospace)
Excellent communication and Verbal Communication skills.
Experience in communicating with virtual teams located in Multiple location