|Job Ref:||38520||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wolverhampton||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 05:06|
OBJECTIVES : |
• Conduct Supplier Quality & Compliance audits at Suppliers
• Ensure compliance and Quality improvement of Suppliers Products and Processes
• Provide Quality interface between Operations Quality Clinics and Suppliers
• Drive resolution to High Pain and High Visibility Supplier issues
• Improve Customer satisfaction and MFA for SQA
ACTIVITES (Mainly but not limited to):
• Interface with Operations Quality Clinics and Supply Chain teams for all Supplier related Quality issues
• Perform Supplier Audits and manage Corrective Actions. (Product / Process / Systems Audits).
• Measure and analyse Suppliers Quality Performance.
• Development of Suppliers to improve Quality performance
• Support the Quality Management System to ensure compliance to all applicable requirements (AS9100, EASA Part 21 and Part 145, MOD, Customers)
• Support program metrics and performance - to achieve Gold program target levels
• Ensure critical QNs are actioned through 8D's and other problem solving tools.
• Train and support suppliers on various supplier quality systems, tools and processes. (8D, Fishbone, 5 Why) etc.
• Support the reduction of non-conformances from poor performing supplier and work with UTASW SQA and Engineering to eliminate repeat QNs.
• Support Zero Defect Initiative with Key Suppliers and report out to SQA.
• Report out on a weekly basis at UTASW on key actions and road blocks preventing effective closure of 8D's
• Understanding of Supplier Quality requirements and contractual flow downs
• Experience working with Quality Management Systems (QMS)
• Ideally trained in EASA Part 21 and Part 145
• Able to identify and resolve problems.
• Application of measurement, analysis or continuous improvement tools
• Root Cause and Corrective Action practitioner using 8D process or similar.
• Lean Practitioner an advantage.
• PC literate - capable user of MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS :
• Excellent communicator and co-ordinator.
• High level reporting and data interrogation capabilities.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
• Professional presentation skills when presenting to Leadership or Suppliers.
• Strong organization, planning, and action plan execution capabilities.
• Ability to manage effectively in a high pressure environment.
• Ability to motivate, gain commitments and hold stakeholders accountable.
• Resilient in enforcing quality requirements within compressed timescales.
• Ability to resolve problems of high complexity using structured techniques.
MAIN CONTACTS (Internal and External Relations) :
• Supplier Quality Manager
• Operations Quality Engineers
• Supply Chain Managers
• Supplier Development Managers
• Quality Systems Manager
• Operations Managers
• Supplier's staff
HS&E GENERAL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE OCCUPATION :
• Display screen equipment.
• Manual handling - handling components and equipment.
• Factory environment - Personal protection equipment requirements
• Offsite travelling (Travel Policy).
• Supplier's working environment.
• Handling components and equipment.
• Personal Protection Equipment
OTHER ATTRIBUTES :
• Desire to provide customer satisfaction through positive results.
• Ability to develop processes using the ACE framework
• Commitment and resilience to achieve 'Best in Class' results.
• Degree Qualified (Preferably in Quality Business Management)
• Basic Quality Management Systems qualifications