Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||38527||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Manufacturing||Country:||Canada||County/State:||Ontario||City:||Oakville||Address:||Post Date:||28/09/2016 05:06|
Reporting to the Materials Manager, as the Machine Shop Expeditor, you will be responsible for expediting parts throughout various departments within the organization.
• Expedite parts through the shop, identify bottlenecks and explore solutions
• Provide daily report summarizing activity for the day and any key schedule impacts
• Support Supervisors and planners on the daily updates and part movement. Push parts on carts as needed and help prioritize certain machines as required.
• Monitor tags and coordinate with planning they are cleared in a timely manner
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Previous related experience in a manufacturing environment
• Completion of grade 12 High School Diploma
• Good knowledge of various Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word & Excel)
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to effectively interact at various levels within an organization
• Demonstrated experience and success working in a fast paced environment
Please answer the following questions below to be considered for the position:
1) Do you have a grade 12 Diploma?
2) Do you have previous experience in a manufacturing environment?
3) Are you proficient with various Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel & Outlook)?
4 temporary positions to the end of the 2016.
Shifts - Days (7 a.m. - 3 p.m.), Afternoons (3 p.m - 11 p.m.), Nights (11 p.m - 7 a.m.), Weekend Days (6am - 6pm)