Architectural Lighting Manager - Job ID 30839|
• Provide high level, innovative and strategic contribution to concept and detail lighting design of projects
• Take active role in design leadership and development of the lighting team
• Foster a culture of creativity, innovation and collegiality within the team
• Responsible for the project financials, resource planning and development
• Responsible for managing and controlling project profitability and ensuring the successful delivery of projects within project budget
• Develop business, bid and win projects. Maintain and build business contacts.
• Prepare/ review lighting designs, sketches, graphical output drawings, specifications, artwork designs, proposals, specifications, design/technical reports, lighting calculations, and technical lighting control schematics etc.
• Communicate with internal parties, external clients and professionals of other disciplines to establish and address to their requirements, and maintaining active dialogues throughout the project. Proactively anticipate and resolve issues and maintaining good working relationship.
• Supervise and assign work to the team. Provide design, project management guidance and mentor them.
• Degree in Lighting/ Architectural/ Electrical or related discipline
• Minimum 10 years of related experience