Our client has a requirement for a SharePoint Engineer to work on site for an initial 6 month contract in Farnborough. The candidate will be joining a newly created SharePoint product team and be running a project initially moving from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2016 including hybrid to O365|
As a SharePoint Engineer, you will be involved in supporting users, defining new features and functionality and implementing changes under the guidance and servant leadership of multiple leads within your team
Skills and Experience Required:
- Collaborate as part of a self-organising SharePoint Product Team facilitated by the Scrum lead, using agile sprints, and participating in daily stand ups, sprint reviews, planning and retrospectives to deliver the items on the product backlog
- Contribute to discussions and generate new ideas around how to break down items on the backlog and deliver value early and often throughout the process, and share knowledge with other members of the SharePoint Product Team in order to help meet sprint goals
- Optimise the configuration, deploy third party apps and develop code with a view to simplicity and supportability
- Follow best practices and use the latest tools and techniques to continuously improve the solution through changes, patches and new features whilst minimising service down time.
- Provide second and third line support post go live, and work collaboratively with third parties and key stakeholders to investigate, analyse and prevent future problems.
- Attend workshops with customers and other key stakeholders to provide regular demos and gather feedback
- Being accountable for developing, configuring & supporting modules of a product
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
- SharePoint experience version 2013, 2016 advantageous
- Experience of O365 in hybrid solution projects
- Previous experience of either supporting and/or developing SharePoint
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Working in process frameworks like ITIL, Prince2 and Agile (Desirable)
- Additional experience with BI or Project Server an advantage
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships