|Job Ref:||EMP374390||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Manufacturing||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bolton||Address:||Post Code:||NE66||Salary:||£23 - £24/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:32|
Our client, one of the UK's leading Defence suppliers, are currently looking for a number of experienced Manufacturing Engineers to work for them on a contract basis out of their site near Bolton.|
Experience within SMT PCB manufacturing environment
• Compilation and update of Manufacturing Instructions.
• Resolution of technical problems that may arise during the manufacturing process.
• Route card changes as a result or rework activities.
• Management of Configuration Control by the embodiment of Design Modifications into the Manufacturing Instructions.
• Support to the Non Conformance Process using SAP.
• Manufacturing Cell Design and validation.
Skills and Knowledge:
• Formal technical Engineering/Craft Apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21.
• Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent certificate.
• Proven experience within an engineering discipline.
• Have the ability to interpret Design Drawings with a view to producing Manufacturing Build Instructions for both Skilled and Semi-Skilled operators.
• Have experience of Electronic Sub Assembly manufacture from PEC Assembly through to integration of Sub Assemblies into System Level Builds.
• Have experience and knowledge of the assembly process for small/miniature Electro-Mechanical Actuation Systems.
• Have a desire to learn and develop.
• Must be self-motivated.
• Must have a good problem solving ability.
• Must be able to work within, and contribute to a team environment.
• Must be able to accept change, and modify behaviour accordingly.
• Recognise and understand customer requirements, and respond to them.
• Understand and work to Company Processes and Procedures.
• Have the ability to communicate both within the working group and at various levels of the organisation.
• Demonstrate a determination and persistence to deliver results despite obstacles and setbacks.
Due to the nature of the work, the successful candidate must be eligible to obtain UK SC security clearance.