|Job Ref:||LON00159||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||20/10/2016 22:03|
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The Divisional Sales Manager, Business Aviation Services, is responsible for the management of a Regional Managers team. Responsibilities include leading the sales team in domestic and international sales activities, focusing on selling maintenance, modifications, field engineering, and other BAS service offerings as applicable.
In your role, you will:
• Monitor manpower requirement per base and monitor sales focus to ensure all bases are at full capacity
• Ensure team and individual Regional Manager (RM) goals are achieved through weekly reporting
• Manage budget/expenses for sales efforts in an assigned region and issues reports as applicable
• Assist RM's with sales obstacles and provide coaching to mentor Regional Managers
• Collect competition and miscellaneous industry, product and customer information through routine filed interactions or formal surveys.
• Communicate with service center leadership to ensure all sales objectives and issues are being dealt with openly
• Assist with securing customer satisfaction feedback
• Supervise and monitor the sales performance of international and domestic RM's as applicable
• Support Marketing for tradeshow coordination and local customer events
• Input data into the CRM tool for market evaluation and data support
• Responsible for recovery plan for RM targets which are not achieved
• Demonstrate the importance of face-to-face customer interaction with our customer base
• Track, monitor and guide customer visits to ensure we are providing customer service that drives sales results and meets targets
• Ensures all BBAS Service centers are at full capacity throughout the BAS service network in coordination with the other Divisional Sales Manager
• Pass on new aircraft sales leads to sales team, including providing participation and support as applicable
• Collect customer/account information as required to allow BBAS market business alignment
As our ideal candidate,
• You have a minimum of 10 years of experience working in an aircraft services role
• You have a minimum of 8 years of direct sales experience, or related role, with complete understanding of the dynamics of sales and the demands of a high level customer base
• You have a minimum of 5 years of experience managing a team, possessing the skills necessary to coach, mentor and motivate the Regional Sales Manager team in order to achieve optimal sales performance
• You have solid working knowledge of what drives business margin in the aircraft service industry
• You have a Bachelors degree or equivalent related work experience with strong business acumen
• You have an A & P license or technical training equivalent
• You have the ability to travel extensively and on demand to support the sales team efforts (typically 3 weeks per month)
• You have the flexibility to attend meetings before/after regularly scheduled hours
• You have leadership skills necessary to communicate at the upper management level as well as the skills necessary to confront sales obstacles in a professional manner
• You have computer skills necessary to learn and/or operate word processing, spreadsheet, database, email, and web-based applications (i.e., Microsoft Office and Pivotal software)
• You have interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, employees, management, and customers
• You have basic knowledge of finance and ability to govern an expense budget
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.