|Job Ref:||1617976||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||Wisconsin||City:||Marinette||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 22:12|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit NA or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter. |
Manage/update content, documents and functionality of public websites, social media accounts and distributor portals while archiving source files and creating/uploading translations as specified. Maintain database of authorized distributors, OEMs and internal stakeholders to provide communications and information via email communication and secure portal access. Create and distribute external communications.
Associate or Bachelor’s Degree: Communications, Data Management
3-5 years in a marketing communications role with database/list and online content management background
Data and Document Management
Online / Digital Communications
Visual Basic a Plus
Adobe Creative Suite a Plus
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Online Content Management (40%)
• Manage documents on assigned web sites and portals using SharePoint and DocDB respectively.
• Monitor and update content on assigned websites, social media sites and secure portals coordinating with marketing, marketing communications, product management, graphic design and other sources.
• Collaborate with digital content managers to drive traffic to web sites via social media, SEO and other sources.
• Report status/activity and update BOM’s in Media Asset database.
• Manage and monitor fixes and enhancements to assigned sites and portals. Troubleshoot as required.
• Review and approve all ECRs as the Marketing Services Rep.
• Archive all documents as they are completed.
Distributor and Internal List Maintenance and Support (35%)
• Manage communications database including both external distributor records and internal contacts to accurately feed portal access, “find a distributor,” key contacts page, ANSUL Alliance users, bulletin lists, DNE, etc.
• Provides extranet/portal access and support to SH distributors and Tyco employees (help-line, welcome email, training, troubleshooting).
• Build, document and quality check processes to ensure accurate merge of the various data sources required for the ANSUL Alliance program.
• Update customer types, price categories, run queries, create forms, spreadsheets and special reports as requested.
• Create/format bulletin using InDesign or other program as required
• Select and upload lists from distributor database to Constant Contact for email distribution and/or to labels for postal mailings.
• Manage and document activity in Media Asset Database and record/archive document and attachments.
• Assist with special communications requiring e-mail and/or merge print communications.
• Obtain quotes and approval; package native files, PO and directions through vendor website and authorize work to begin.
• Log all translation activity into Media Asset Database and output spread sheets for team review.
• Upon successful internal review (managed by Logos) and visual review of the document for format, etc., manage native files when returned from vendor. File in appropriate folder within the typesetting files, archive the in the archive system and upload to website. Update media asset database record and output spread sheet with updated data.