|Job Ref:||DE00955POR||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:06|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the Role:
We are looking for District/Community Nurses who have the skills and experience to provide the absolute highest quality care to clients with varying medical conditions and care needs.
We are currently expanding our team of Nurses who deliver our homecare services throughout Portsmouth and surrounding areas and are looking for District/Community Nurses who have experience in supporting District Nursing teams, working alone within the clients own homes.
Duties will vary dependant on client requirements but may include administering medication e.g. Insulin, wound dressings, Catheter Care, Management of long term conditions, Pressure area care or palliative care.
You will be able to make judgements, ensuring clinical reasoning is reflected accurately on case records.
Rates of pay range from £13.71 - £22.61 per hour
You must possess the following:
• Valid NMC PIN
• Previous experience in looking after clients within the community
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Are attentive, organised and can manage their own workload
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Access to your own vehicle including business insurance
About the Company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay including holiday pay
• NEST Pension Scheme
• On-going support from your local Community Matron
• Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Free first uniform
• Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
• Regular appraisals
• Access to 'Your Interserve' - manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).