|Job Ref:||OACOALS3||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||Dependent on Experience||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:42|
Are you looking for a new role as a Organics Analyst? Interested in completing, to the required quality standards, the analysis of samples for a range of Chemistry methods? If the answer is yes, this role is for you!|
Working as an Analyst you will be ensuring samples are completed in compliance with quality management system.
This position is permanent, working full time Tuesday - Saturday.
* Samples completed in compliance with quality management system.
* Samples completed to allocated quantities and deadlines.
* Adhere to Health and Safety and Company policies and procedures.
* Maintain daily service delivery to Company KPI's.
* Interpretation and reporting of analytical data.
* Investigate and report on non-conforming work.
* Train colleagues to required standard.
* Understand customer requirements.
* Work with other team members to ensure efficient flow of samples.
* Good communication skills.
* Ability to deliver instructional training.
* Problem solving skills.
* Basic IT skills.
* Work effectively in a team.
* Ability to plan and organise own work area.
* Attention to detail and the ability to keep accurate records.
* Customer focused.
* 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above to include Science, Maths and English.
* A level or equivalent in scientific subject.
* Ideally a science related degree qualification.
* Ideally some laboratory experience, with GLP understanding.
* ICP-OES experience would be an advantage.
* UKAS, MCERTS and DWTS experience is also an advantage.
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our clients needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.