|Job Ref:||CM34||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 60,000 per year||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:30|
Are you an existing Contracts Manager looking to elevate & progress you career? You are in luck, we are currently working with a well established Civil Engineering firm based in Yorkshire. |
My Client, a nationwide civil engineering contractor with fantastic history and reputation in the industry are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join a forward thinking team based in Leeds.
* Company Car /Car Allowance
* Pension Scheme
* fantastic Career progression
* 25 days annual leave
The current team is made up of a diverse range of highly skilled and motivated individuals. If you would like to join and contribute to a hardworking team you must have and be able to demonstrate:
* The person we are looking for must be a competent, influential team player with common sense and a practical approach, coupled with a strong, proven contract/project management background gained within the groundworks sector.
* Ideally candidates will have experience of both Roads & Sewer and Plot Works management rather than just one or other of these disciplines.
* Previous experience within a similar role is essential.
* Candidates must have strong groundworks product knowledge and possess the necessary technical ability and skill.
* Candidates must be used to working within a fast paced environment
* The person we are looking for must be a competent, influential team player with common sense and a practical approach, coupled with a strong, proven contract/project management background gained within the groundworks sector. Ideally candidates will have experience of both Roads & Sewer and Plot Works management rather than just one or other of these disciplines.
* A minimum, their SMSTS qualification, and ideally we would expect to see a specific civil engineering qualification too.
* Effective contract management, both operationally & commercially, of a number of projects to a successful conclusion in terms of finish quality and delivery of anticipated margin
* Production and maintenance of contract programmes
* Management, coaching and development of site staff and management of sub contractors
* Working closely with the Commercial Department throughout the valuation process ensuring projects are run to time, cost and quality
* Monitoring and managing health and safety on site supported by the Health and Safety Manager
* Liaison with clients and maintenance of effective client relationships to ensure future works
* Liaison with local authorities and public departments as necessary
* Identifying project risks to ensure that anticipated margins are maintained
If you're looking to take the next-step in your career by joining a well established organisation with a strong commitment to its employees then this is the role for you, don't hesitate, apply today.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.