|Job Ref:||070916||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle Upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 45,000 per year, Car + Benefits||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:30|
Are you an experienced Contracts Manager from a hard services background, or a contracts supervisor looking to make the step up to management? Does working for one of world's most reputable FM contractors appeal to you? If so, then I have your next role! |
My client, one of the world's leading construction and FM contractors, is looking for an experienced contracts manager from a hard services background to manage a newly won contract within the retail sector. You will be managing a team of mobile engineers on the contract so experience of working within the retail and/or banking sectors would be advantageous but not necessarily essential.
For your services you will be remunerated competitively, and along side the attractive basic salary is a pension scheme, private healthcare, up to 30 days holiday per annum, a bonus scheme and a company car or car allowance.
If you come from either an M&E or HVAC background and you're looking for your next move, please do not hesitate to apply today, as I have confirmed interview slots with the client and an imminent start.
* Responsible for the day to day running of both hard services, organising the site team and supply chain in order to meet contractual outputs and objectives
* Maintain customer relationships including progress meeting, site visits and obtaining referrals
* Managing and having accountability for the P&L and maintaining agreed profit margins
* IOSH & MBIFM(desirable)
* Ability to understand complex premises issues
* Proven analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to use initiative, judgement and take decisions
* Ability to act calmly and give clear instructions in an emergency
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Contract Manager Facilities Manager Hard Services HVAC M&E Electrical