|Job Ref:||est01cambscom||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 55,000 per year, Full benefits package||Post Date:||14/10/2016 00:29|
Estimator - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire - £50,000-£55,000|
Are you an experienced Estimator? Have you had experience as an Estimator on commercial projects? Are you looking for progression?
If the answer is yes, then this is the perfect opportunity for you with an award winning main contractor who are looking for an Estimator to join them.
Benefits of this company to the successful Estimator include:
* Award winning main contractor
* Variety of commercial projects such as education, leisure and health
* Good work life balance and working hours
* Big share options
* Matching pension up to 15%
* Lots of frameworks and projects secured
* Internal progression and training
* Great offices and working environment
* Health and company car/car allowance
The successful Estimator will be responsible for:
* Analysing risks
* Preparing cost estimates
* Attending tender meetings and completing tenders
* Producing Bills of Quantities
* Preparing enquiry schedules and liaising with the Surveying Team
* Assisting or provide monthly CVR's
The successful Estimator is required to:
* Show good communication and negotiation skills
* Have good IT skills (Excel, Word Windows XP)
* Have good knowledge/use of estimating software
* Ideally have a HND/HNC/Degree in Construction or relevant background
* Show longevity to previous employers
My client is looking to review CV's as soon as possible so please apply as soon as possible. For further information please contact me directly.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
qualification HND/HNC/Degree in Construction or Quantity Surveying ideal but not essential