|Job Ref:||CME0609||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 80,000 - £ 95,000 per year||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:30|
Commercial Manager required for a leading fit out contractor based in the City of London. The Commercial Manager will be working alongside a Contracts / Construction Director to lead a division within a very successful business with a £100m turnover. |
* Looking after a team of Quantity Surveyors on Fit Out projects across Central London
* Help to grow a division within the business alongside other senior members of the team
* Relevant qualifications in Quantity Surveying
* Experience in the fast paced Fit Out / Refurbishment sector
* Main contracting experience and ideally will have worked on a range of projects from Commercial to Retail to Residential
* Experience of leading a small commercial team and several projects at any one time
* Competitive salary between £80,000 - £95,000
* Life Assurance
* Extensive opportunities for development and career progression
If you are interested in hearing more about the opportunity please apply now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.