|Job Ref:||CMMCLON||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 80 - £ 95 per year, Benefits (See Below)||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:30|
Are you currently a Commercial Manager? Are you looking for the chance to work on an £80m project in Central London? If so, this is the perfect opportunity!|
This is a key client of mine and one of top contractors in London, with a very good reputation. They have an extensive order book and a stable career history. They are seeking candidates who show ambition and carry a strong work ethic for a site-based lead Commercial Manager position in an £80m project, based in Central London.
This prestigious contract starts in late September/early October and includes demolition plus both new build and refurb elements to build commercial offices in the centre of London
* Competitive basic salary
* Private family health care cover
* Car allowance in addition to package
* Excellent location
* Pension scheme
* Managing potential and actual risks to the project delivery to ensure it achieves targets relating to budget, time, quality, safety and customer service.
* Taking a lead role in winning work to secure the contract.
* Determine and deliver the appropriate quality and style for projects to ensure a high reputation is held.
* Ensuring high standards of Health and Safety are withheld throughout all construction sites.
* Ensuring effective management of performance, training and budgets.
* Ensuring the projects stays within budget and runs according to the agreed contract program.
* Top 20 contractor background
* 5 years minimum of managerial or technical experience.
* Show excellent communication skills and able to communicate appropriately with all levels of personnel.
* Obtained an industry relevant degree or a background in the relevant sector.
* Able to work in Central London.
* History of working on contracts larger than £30m preferably in London
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercial manager to act as the lead on such a large and exciting project. If you are interested or know someone who would be, then please do contact Yasin at the London office or apply within.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.