|Job Ref:||FMEng01||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£ 59,000 - £ 60,000 per year, Excellent Package||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:30|
Facilities & Engineering Manager - Leading Managing Agent - Prestigious, Trophy Estate - Up to £60k + Excellent Package - Paddington, London |
Are you an experienced Facilities Manager with an M&E Engineering background, looking for an exciting new Managing Agent side opportunity in London?
How would you like the chance to head up the FM & M&E services on a new, prestigious, 300,000 Square Ft Trophy Building in Paddington, London.
One of the countries leading Managing Agent's is currently looking for a Facilities & Engineering Manager to join their award winning team, in London where you will be heading up the Facilities and M&E service delivery in a client facing role.
* This is a fantastic chance to work on one of the capital's newest landmark buildings, where you will be responsible to the client for the Facilities and M&E service delivery on site
* The opportunity to step into more of a 'client side' role, where you will hold responsibility to manage the M&E contractors on site rather than be managed yourself
* Joining one of the most reputable Managing Agent's in the UK with some of the cities finest Real Estate under their management
* A real chance for career progression within a highly ambitious organisation
* Overseeing all Facilities and technical services (M&E) on site with regards to both electrical and mechanical plant inclusive of critical equipment.
* Hard and soft service contractor management
* M&E Project Management
* Monitoring performance of M&E contractors on site.
* Annual service charge budget - preparing, monitoring and reconciling
* Provide best in class customer service
* Daily client and tenant liaison
* Overseeing small and large M&E project works on site
* Overseeing M&E plant replacement projects.
Qualifications & Experience:
* MBFIM - Member Of BIFM (Desirable but not essential)
* HNC/ HND Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
* City & Guilds Mechanical/ City & Guilds 17th Edition
* HV/ LV experience
This exciting opportunity is paying an extremely attractive salary of up to £60k + Excellent Package with the chance to work for one of the world's leading Managing Agent's
They offer great career progression and a real opportunity to climb the ranks within an award winning organisation.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills MBIFM, IOSH, Nebosh, M&E, Mechanical, Electrical, Engineering, Service Charge