|Job Ref:||NJ 895623||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bradford||Address:||Post Code:||BD1||Salary:||£ 29,000 - £ 31,000 per year||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:30|
My client is looking for an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to cover Bradford and surrounding areas on a permanent basis, to start as soon as possible. This will be a mobile role undertaking and assisting with planned and reactive maintenance tasks including repairs, fault finding, fault diagnosis and minor repairs.
* 17th Edition
* Testing and Inspection Desirable
* Additional skillset (Air Con, Gas, Plumbing)
* Ability to pass a DBS check
* Valid UK driving License
* Excellent customer service
* Undertaking all tasks as directed by supervisors or other line management
* Ensuring compliance with appropriate regulations at all times and that the appropriate materials are used
* Conducting preventative maintenance and effective and safe working practice within the role
* Willing to work out of hours in line with clients requirements
This is a great opportunity to work for one of the countries leading Facilities management Providers, you will receive a salary of £29,000 to £31,000 (negotiable for right candidate) and a fantastic benefits package.
If you're a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer and interested in the role above please apply. Appropriate candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. For more information please contact Nicholas Craig on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.