|Job Ref:||202613706||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||W3||Address:||Salary:||£26000/annum Healthcare, Pension||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:07|
Our Client is a leading national groundcare equipment rental company, with the ability to supply and support the full range of the latest groundcare equipment and agricultural machinery to meet our customers, & needs for service, stability and safety.|
Due to the acquisition of new major contracts, we are looking to recruit a skilled mechanic / engineer to join our leading Groundcare/Agricultural team in the LOCATION to cover LOCATION and surrounding areas on field service and breakdown on a wide range of equipment and machinery including Ransomes, Toro, John Deere, Kubota, Scag, Honda and Stihl amongst others.
You will receive training on product maintenance before carrying-out the full duties of the role such as...
• Repairs, servicing and maintenance of a range of groundcare and agricultural equipment within the depot and at customer's sites.
• You will be required to complete all relevant paperwork in line with company equipment checks and procedures.
• Strong mechanical skills.
• Experience working with petrol and diesel engines.
• Hydraulic transmission systems and motors.
• You should have the ability to work as part of a team or on your own.
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)