|Job Ref:||203885606||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Andover||Address:||Post Code:||SP10||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:08|
We are currently looking for an experienced Service Technician in Andover.|
The successful applicant will be responsible for performing preventative maintenance and repairs on electric overhead travelling cranes, trouble-shooting equiptment malfunctions, consulting with customers on repair and safety related issues, generating sales leads during service calls and completing appropriate documentation.
What we expect from you:-
• You must be apprentice-trained or equivalent and fully conversant with electrical engineering disciplines
• Engineering experience: Electrical: 415v ac 3 phase motor contactor control circuits both squirrel cage and wound rotor. A good understanding of 110/48 volt relay and contactor circuits. Some frequency speed control device experience. Mechanical: Medium to large drive couplings, brakes and reduction gearboxes.
Knowledge of the above tasks and the associated risks when working at height.
• Experience with overhead cranes and hoists is preferred, but not essential as full product training will be given
• Good grasp of the English language (verbal and written)
• Strong interpersonal skills as there is extensive customer contact
• Proven commitment to safety
• You must be physically fit and able to work at heights
• Willingness to work extra hours
• Hold a current driving licence
• Have UK work permit
Company van, corporate clothing, mobile phone and laptop are all provided as is an attractive base salary (dependant on skills and experience), regular paid overtime, contributory pension, sales bonus scheme, life assurance scheme and specialised training