|Job Ref:||203972544||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Saudi Arabia||Address:||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:08|
Job Accountabilities/Key Responsibilities|
• Manage the in country service & Operations functions to forecasted goals and effectively manage all Operational P&L related targets.
• Optimise equipment availability at all times whilst adhering to predetermined regional targets for availability and in service equipment.
• Ensure compliance with all Global & Local continual improvement projects within working environment at all times.
• Ensure all service related documentation is completed in line with procedures and process maps.
• Manage the execution of regular maintenance and servicing of all equipment
• Effective management of manpower resource within the given Operational Areas of responsibility.
• Coach and train all direct reports on procedures including EH&S Best Operating Policy & ISO9001:2000
and ensure compliance to Internal & External Audits.
• Proactively manage manpower planning to ensure maximum productivity is achieved with the resources
available in the depot.
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Electrical or equivalent qualifications
• Minimum Five years of experience in Power generation or other related fields
• Holding managerial role for the last 2-3 years
• Has extensive knowledge and experience in mechanical or electrical field or both
• Availability to travel as and when required
• Possession of valid local Driving License as per the need of the business
• Depot based job but requires frequent visits to the sites
• Effective communication skills
• Fluent command of English language, spoken and written
• Experience in Service Mobility ERP System is desired
• Ability to empathize and understand perspectives of others
• Effective planning organizational and time management skills
• Good Keyboard skills and Computer literate
• To be able to communicate effectively with customers when required
• High level of commitment and loyalty
• Quality oriented with attention to details and capable of working to deadlines
• Capable of working on his/her own initiative
• Able to work long hours in demanding conditions
• Safety: Embraces and promotes a safety culture; recognizes and acts to correct unsafe operating procedures.
• Effectiveness: Income, Cost, Resource Utilization
• Quality: Reliable, team work, high standards
• Impact: Sustained performance through effective use of time and resource
• Courage and conviction - the ability to create a sense of excitement about taking on new challenges and a belief in your capability to deliver results.
• Relentless preparation - recognise the need to prepare thoroughly for all important management decisions.
• Drive for results - a strong desire to compete against standards of excellence and achieve "step changes" in
• Holding people accountable - is about the ability to give clear and unambiguous direction to individuals and
teams about what they need to do to meet the organization's objectives. It includes holding people to account for the performance they deliver and confronting individuals openly and directly about shortfalls in performance.
• Building capability - is about an inner desire to work to develop individuals and groups in order to increase the capability of the whole organisation.
• Compelling communication - is the ability to recognize that clear communication is the key to understanding.
• Leading others - is about the ability to create a compelling vision of the future and to provide inspiration, clarity
• Service Managers / Service Team Leader/Service Technicians, Service Administrator, Storeman