|Job Ref:||204431703||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum £28000 - £32000 + BENEFITS||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:10|
Due to an increase in production, my client is looking to recruit an experienced APPLICATIONS ENGINEER to work as part of the Applications team, developing technical solutions to customer enquiries and specifications. |
Preparing costs, estimates and technical proposals for both materials handling and / or Air Pollution Control projects at their plant in Doncaster, South Yorkshire.
* Highly professional approach to Customer Relationship Management in all its aspects
* A Professional approach to all aspects of general engineering in line with business goals
* A high level of proficiency in the related aspects of CBM technology and our business processes
* Maintain a flexible and coordinated approach to ensure the timely execution of the Applications Team workload.
* To review personal workload and coordinate resources to ensure that the Company provides high quality information to agreed deadlines.
* Provide support to other members of the Applications Team and promote staff training where required from both internal and external sources.
* Review Customer enquiries, specifications and make site visits, in order to develop the most technically robust and competitive solution using the Company's products and technologies to meet the Customer's needs.
* Prepare budget and detailed application designs, documentation, drawings and proposals.
* Identify the scope of supply for the Company's proposals and provide budget and detailed costing information to allow accurate commercial offers to be made to the Customer.
* Identify key technical issues and liaise closely with the Engineering Team to mitigate any risks as required.
* Provide application and engineering support to the Sales Team as required.
* To provide documentation and present technical solutions to Customers and at the Sales Handover Meeting.
* Understand, capture and provide reports regarding technologies relevant to the Company.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* Degree qualified in engineering.
* Application design experience for capital projects is essential.
* Background in Materials Handling experience
* Air Pollution Control experience