|Job Ref:||204593731||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||CF72||Address:||Salary:||£13.20/hour plus shift allowance||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:08|
We are currently recruiting for experienced CNC Turner (setter/operator/programmer) to work in this large precision engineering company. |
To be considered for this CNC Turner role, we are looking for applications from candidates with the following skills/experience:
• Time served
• Ability to understand and work to tight tolerances
• Experience of working in a fast paced precision engineering environment
• Ability to quickly adapt as the majority of work is small batch
• Experience of working on different types of CNC machinery - including Mazatrol/Mazak.
• Experience of both milling and turning.
The salary for this CNC Turner role is £13.20 per hour (plus 30% shift allowance if shifts required - shift pattern is two weeks of mornings followed by one week of afternoon).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company that are growing at a fast pace.
To be considered for this CNC Turner role, please send your CV today