|Job Ref:||204593779||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:03|
Family run business with a turnover of £70M looking for an Electrical Project manager for commercial fit out sites across London.|
The company was founded around 50 years ago and has a very established client base, due to further contract wins they are now looking to take on an Electrical Project manager to run jobs in London.
The jobs range from £200K to £1.5M and normally turnover in a few months meaning you can complete many jobs from start to finish.
The role will include:
- Oversee team of staff/contractors
- Extensive project management - planning, designing, implementing, monitoring.
Quality assurance and technical duties
- Providing consultancy and solutions to Electoral Operations Manager
- Estimate on projects and future works
- Site visits
The role will require:
- Proven team leadership, development and motivation skills.
- Electrical bias
- 17th edition
- Minimum 5 years Electrical Project Management experience
- Proven skills in people development and effective time management.
- Excellent communication skills, able to liaise effectively with corporate executives, students and colleagues.
- Experienced in the implementation of new policies and practices to maximise efficiency's.
Electrical Project Managers package:
-Circa £60,000/£65,000 per year
If this is of interest to you please apply or if you have any further questions you can contact me on (Apply online only) - Ben Long
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy