|Job Ref:||204593857||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum negociable DOE +bonus +car +phone||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:19|
360 Employment Evolution are seeking an experienced Engineer with 4 to 5 years plus in the Print industry.|
Candidates must have the following qualifications and skills:
- KONICA MINOLTA and DEVELOP.
- Must be trained in RECO and SHARP trained
- Have Firing controller experience
- Paper Cut experience
- Software Solution experience
- Must have Networking and PC Skills plus good Demo skills
- Valid driving license as company car is provided.
The office would be based in Larkfield but you would be expected to cover Kent, London and surrounding area's. This is a fantastic opportunity to have on going work with a well established company and are looking to recruit IMMEDIATLEY