|Job Ref:||204593985||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Salary:||£26000 - £28000/annum Overtime||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:19|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the above vacancy. |
* Compliance with specifications and work instructions
* Support the achievement of production targets
* Maintain a safe working environment and compliance with Health & Safety legislation
* Assist in identifying material requirements, shortages and non-compliances
* Participate with QPS activities
* Assist in supervision of staff to ensure compliance with company procedures
* Perform daily briefings and instruct staff to meet production targets and quality objectives
Candidates should ideally come from an engineering background, but MUST have previous supervisory experience.
The role will provide excellent opportunities for progression within the company.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website