|Job Ref:||204594187||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£32000 - £37500/annum Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:09|
One of the world's largest defence organisations are now seeking multiple Multimedia Developers to work as part of a growing programme in Bristol.|
If successful you would be responsible for developing multimedia training materials for inclusion in courseware products.
Due to the nature of the work all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
Job Title: Multimedia Developer
Salary: Up to £37,500 + Benefits
One of the world's largest defence organisations are now seeking multiple Multimedia Developers to work as part of a growing programme in Bristol. Due to the nature of the work all applicants must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance.
If successful you would be responsible for developing multimedia training materials for inclusion in courseware products. You would report to the courseware manager for the programme and function as part of a courseware development team of Instructional Designers, Graphic Artists, Programmers and SME's.
The team is responsible for developing training materials in accordance with the training design requirements provided for use in aircrew training for a variety of crew positions, courses and aircraft.
* Strong experience working in a production centred team environment with demonstrable success
* Extensive experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, including Flash and Illustrator
* 2D or 3D design and development experience
* Capable of securing UK security clearance at the appropriate level for this position
* Demonstrable experience in the design and development of a multitude of training products: Interactive Computer Based Training (CBT), Computer Aided Instruction (CAI) Instructor Guides, Student Guides, and other multimedia training products
* Must have time management skills with strong attention to detail; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and meet assigned deadlines
* Proficiency with 3D Studio Max and/or Maya
* Proficiency in scripting Flash animation and interactivity and/or skilled in creating programmed standalone components that are embedded to provide complex interactive experiences
* Proficiency in Serious Game design or Gamifaction
* Proficiency in Visual Studio, HTML, or HTML 5 or other programming
* Experience working in a Learning Content Management System (such as Kenexa) or other database authoring system
* Experience designing/developing Access databases
* Experience with the Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) standard or Aviation Industry CBT Committee (AICC) standard
* Experience delivering training materials through a Learning Management System
* Knowledge of or experience with Tin Can API
Should you be interested in applying or hearing more about this position please submit your application to Daniel Smith on NA or email your latest CV
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions