|Job Ref:||204594287||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£38000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:03|
PROJECT ENGINEER - ELECTRICAL |
£38,000 + benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer - Electrical. The role is based primarily in Edinburgh but travel to Didsbury, Manchester and site will be required.
What will I be doing?
* To plan and develop projects or work packages / element of a project to meet agreed timescales and commercial performance against agreed targets.
* AutoCAD-2D (minimum required)
* Control of all actions, methods & output of each project or work package under his/her remit
* Inspection of site installations at appropriate stages
* Ensure project or work packages meet programme requirements
* Issue working drawings to Project Manager for approval of client
* Undertake regular reviews of work packages with Project Team
* To maintain and monitor administration procedures, ensuring that managers and staff adhere to reporting requirements
What experience does the role require?
* Relevant industry experience in Building Services
* MEP experience, with electrical bias and build awareness
* Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
* Proactive, confident and outgoing
* Flexible and prepared to undertake a variety of tasks
* Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Project) and database experience
What's in it for me?
The successful candidate will receive
* A salary of up to £38,000
* Additional benefits to be confirmed
* Additional training opportunities as required
How do I apply?
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter or alternatively you can call (Apply online only) and speak to Rob who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy