|Job Ref:||204594290||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£48000/annum Up to £48,000||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:21|
Area Sales Manager |
To £48,000 + Bonus + Company Car / Allowance + Benefits (OTE £80,000)
Our client is a successful process supplier in the CAD/CAM sector. The company operates globally from Munich in Germany. It has subsidiaries in Germany, other European countries, the United States, and the Far East. They have almost 9,000 CAD/CAM systems installed in over 2,000 companies worldwide. The company is relied on by most automotive companies and their suppliers, as well as companies in the Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering sectors, for design and manufacturing process optimization.
• Reporting to the UK Country Manager and Channel Sales Manager based in Germany, you will work within a sales matrix team structure which is set to grow. The successful candidate will manage sales and service relationships with their customers to support technology planning and investment, sales campaigns and project rollouts.
• You will be responsible for instigating new client relationships in the UK whilst managing an existing customer base to maximize sales of the CAD/CAM Software Suite. You will hold primary responsibility for direct sales to all potential clients in the assigned region, ensuring that customers receive the benefits of a CAD/CAM solution to suit their needs.
• This vital position will be integral to business success and is focused on maximizing profit in the UK. This autonomous role will require you to manage your own time efficiently in order to achieve your agreed revenue target; this will be structured to suit your knowledge, success and experience within the market. Your time will be divided between selling the CAD/CAM Software Products and the core services that the company can offer.
• Selling an innovative portfolio of software solutions and core services to Manufacturing and Engineering customers through cold calling and lead generation from exhibitions, internal research and technical partners.
• Winning new business and developing partnerships through direct approaches, sales campaigns and co-ordinating technical presentations to best demonstrate how their products meet clients' needs through a solution selling approach.
• Developing new business relationships with Senior Managers within the Manufacturing and Engineering sectors and vertical markets.
• Utilising, developing and maintaining prospects from the state of the art Salesforce CRM database.
• Maximising profit from a healthy portfolio of existing customers.
• Working closely with a strong existing team of Application Engineers to ensure you are up-to-date with market developments, ensuring schedules and deliveries are being met.
• Remaining organised and self-motivated in an autonomous position.
• Meeting and exceeding individual sales targets and KPI's.
Experience, Skills & Requirements:
• Have a background in Sales / Account Management, Business Development within software sales industry.
• Ideally experience of selling CAD/CAM software related to machine tooling or CNC machine tools into industry with good knowledge of the manufacturing sector from a Mechanical Design Engineering / CNC Machining perspective.
• An ability to work autonomously, develop a strategy for success and prioritise daily and weekly activities.
• A track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets and KPI's within a technical market.
• Strong written, verbal, interpersonal and analytical communication skills.
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office, PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
• A current UK driving license with flexibility to travel extensively within the UK.
• Graduate calibre with a relevant technical, engineering or business qualification or related field.
Basic salary up to £48,000 based on experience plus Bonus Scheme plus a Company Car / Allowance (Realistic OTE of £80,000).
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send full CV and current salary details to Ian Walker at Kendall Poole Consulting. Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks