|Job Ref:||204594314||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Burnley||Address:||Post Code:||BB11||Salary:||£23000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:21|
Engineering Workshop Technician, Burnley, £23000|
Working for a large engineering company in the Burnley region, our client is seeking to hire an experienced Mechanical Fitter to full-fill the following role;
* Design, build of specialist equipment such as induction coils, coating frames, PP tape machines and surface preparation equipment.
* Refurbishing, reactive and planned maintenance of plant and equipment comprising of Generators, Compressors, Blast and extraction equipment, Polyurethane pumps and other specialised machines.
* To expand the department's capabilities and skill set and raise the company's presence within the industry through supporting engineering functions associated with the development and subsequent manufacture of specialist machinery produced.
Preferred Work Experience Required:
* Previous Mechanical Fitting, Fabrication or Machining experience
* Previous experience of polyurethane machines and / or Multi Component Liquid application.
* Previous Mechanical experience as our client have induction generators, pneumatic blast, extraction, air compressors and other specialised equipment.
* Solid Mechanical knowledge base
* Able to work alongside Development Engineers
* Comply with Health & Safety Regulations
* Ideally must be a Time served Mechanical Fitter
Working Hours: 8am to 4.30am Monday to Friday
23 days holiday entitlement with additional bank holidays.
Contributory pension scheme where the employer pays in up to 7% of salary (with 4% contribution by the employee).
This role is permanent, and commutable from; Burnley, Blackburn, Rochdale, Bury, Ramsbottom, Accrington, Nelson