|Job Ref:||204594321||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£35000/annum £35,000||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:11|
Applications Engineer |
To £35,000 + Bonus Scheme + Benefits (OTE £50,000)
Our client is a successful process supplier in the CAD/CAM sector. The company operates globally from Munich in Germany. It has subsidiaries in Germany, other European countries, the United States, and the Far East. They have almost 9,000 CAD/CAM systems installed in over 2,000 companies worldwide. The company is relied on by most automotive companies and their suppliers, as well as companies in the Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering sectors, for design and manufacturing process optimization.
• Reporting to the UK Country Manager and Channel Sales Manager based in Germany.
• You will manage the service relationships with their customers to support technology planning and investment, sales campaigns and project rollouts.
• You will be responsible for maintaining client relationships in the UK whilst managing an existing customer base to maximize sales of the CAD/CAM Software Suite.
• Work on a portfolio of software solutions and core services to Manufacturing and Engineering customers and technical partners.
• Work on sales campaigns and co-ordinating technical presentations to best demonstrate how their products meet clients' needs.
• Work closely with the existing team of Application Engineers to ensure you are up-to-date with market developments, ensuring schedules and deliveries are being met.
• Remaining organised and self-motivated in an autonomous position.
Experience, Skills & Requirements:
• Have a background in Sales / Account Management / Applications within the software sales industry.
• Ideally experience of selling CAD/CAM software related to machine tooling or CNC machine tools into industry with good knowledge of the manufacturing sector from a Mechanical Design Engineering / CNC Machining perspective.
• Strong written, verbal, interpersonal and analytical communication skills.
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office, PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
• A current UK driving license with flexibility to travel extensively within the UK.
• Graduate calibre with a relevant technical, engineering or business qualification or related field.
Basic salary up to £35,000 based on experience plus Bonus Scheme plus Benefits (Realistic OTE of £50,000).
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send full CV and current salary details to Ian Walker at Kendall Poole Consulting. Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks