|Job Ref:||204594350||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Grantham||Address:||Post Code:||NG31||Salary:||£17000 - £20000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:21|
Plasma Cell Leader|
Operation of PTWA Cell.
Provide engineering and technical support to Production Engineers
Provide development project support to the Engineering department
This will involve
- Developing technical specifications, tooling and processes for new products
- Assisting with projects to introduce new products on time
- Transposing customer specifications and instructions into engineering practices and processes
- Bringing solutions to technical issues in production
- Plus Cell Leader Role and Responsibilities
• Operation of the PTWA Cell
• PTWA Cell TPM and Fault Diagnosis
• Engineering project assistance.
• Assist with problem solving of production processes, machinery and tooling.
• Prove out processes and obtain ISIR.
• Cost reduction initiatives.
• Assist training of production operatives.
• Develop processes and process documentation in line with customer requirements and TS16949.
• Support Health and safety initiatives.
The position will start on a temporary basis but will turn permanent for the right candidate