|Job Ref:||204594498||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Long Eaton||Address:||Post Code:||NG10||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:11|
Project Engineer, Mechanical Systems / Piping |
Long Eaton, Nottinghamshire
Temporary to permanent opportunities
3 months+ contract
We have an immediate need for a Project Engineer / Project Manager with mechanical bias to deliver complex piping and mechanical systems for the utilities industry.
You will have managed the delivery of piping systems and fabrication through to on site installation at the client sites.
Your duties will include:
- To oversee and coordinate the design, fabrication and installation of pipework, bracketry and associated systems.
- Manage the programme activities and plan the works
- Client interface and stakeholder liaison
- Internal resource planning
- Management of project budgets
Your experience will include:
- Project management of pipework or mechanical systems
- Utility industry experience, ideally water or gas
- Qualifications in mechanical or civil engineering or demonstrable large project engineering work experience in the water or utilities experience
- a positive, practical and logical approach to problem solving
- driving licence is essential as the role will involve UK travel
It would be of significant advantage if you have:
- experience of working within the utility or water treatment industry
- ability to perform structural / mechanical calculations
- immediate availability
Please apply to Gemma Duff or Gareth Bone on (Apply online only) or apply online