|Job Ref:||204594505||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£35000 - £37000/annum Pension Laptop, Phone||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:11|
* True global market leader in Filtration
* Amazing career opportunities with a chance to progress.
* Major accounts won and ongoing
* Regional Presence with a global brand
* This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Project Engineer for a global manufacturer of Industrial Filtration systems.
* You will be working for a market leader in Industrial Filtration and Dust and Fume Control.
* Your customers will be OEMs, End Users, Engineering Houses and your products will be used in a number of different industries.
* You will receive the project and if the project is of a large size you will do a site survey.
* You will then source and research parts and components.
* You will design the requirements including the Duct Systems on AutoCAD 2d and/or Solid Works.
* You will then submit this work to the customers for sign off.
* Once signed off you will liaise with the customer and internal departments to ensure that the product is run smoothly.
* You will put together a commissioning report and liaise with the service and instalment teams to arrange the commissioning of the systems while carrying out the risk assessments.
* You will oversee the onsite installations of the projects.
* You would work on between 20-40 projects per year with 10 running at any one time.
* Values will be between 2K and 360K
The Ideal Person:
* The ideal candidate for the Project Engineer should come from a fume or industrial filtration background.
* However if you have worked in air movement in the HVAC industry this is also of interest.
* Ideally you will have been a project engineer however you must be able to use AutoCAD 2d.
* It will be a strong advantage if you have used solid works.
* It is extremely beneficial if you have experience with onsite installation and you will be a strong communicator allowing you to liaise with both internal and external clients.
* You will ideally have a HNC in mechanical or project engineering and you will have worked to P601, P602, P604 and W201 in the past and know about LEV regulations.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally