|Job Ref:||204594525||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||maidstone||Address:||Post Code:||ME15||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:11|
Experienced Health and Safety coordinator required for a large facilities management contract - Kent Area |
Salary: £28k - £30k + Attractive package
Sector: Facilities Management, Hard Services
Role: Health and Safety coordinator / SHE Coordinator / Risk Manager
Location: Maidstone area, Kent
This is a unique opportunity for a Health and Safety coordinator to join a top-tier facilities management company providing market leading services to its clients. Specifically, the company focuses on delivering hard services and building maintenance.
As a Health and Safety Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
* Managing the health and safety element of a large TFM contract
* Mitigating all risk relating to hard and soft services by implementing risk-averse method statements and policies
* Carrying out site inspections, Fire safety audits and incident investigations
* Liaising with the operations team and facilities managers to gather feedback around potential risk so that prevention methods can be implemented
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Excellent proven understanding of Facilities management specific Health and Safety legislation
* Ideally have worked in a similar role dealing with TFM contracts dealing with engineers and sub-contractors
* Must have a relevant Health and safety Qualification. A valid IOSH would be a minimum requirement, but NEBOSH is preferred.
* Ability to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues and suppliers effectively and in the appropriate manner.
The successful candidate can expect
* Salary of £28,000 - £30,000 DOE + 26 days' holiday, Pension, Healthcare
* Ability to work within a successful team environment with client exposure
* A position working for a highly regarded company with excellent future opportunities
This is an opportunity not to be missed please contact Valerie Danilenko on (Apply online only) to discuss in more detail or email your CV to
Please Note: You must be eligible to work in the UK
Closing Date: 16/09/2016