|Job Ref:||204594595||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Laindon||Address:||Post Code:||SS15||Salary:||£18000 - £25000/annum Depending on experience||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:11|
Due to expansion our client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Metrology Engineer to be based at their state of the art premises in Basildon.|
For this role you will be responsible for the measuring & Quality Control.
Experience and Duties for this role will be:
• Familiarity with advanced capabilities.
• Experience with machine shop practices and be able to read and interpret drawings and CAD models.
• Ability to operate a 3D scanner
• Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
• Perform final inspection on production parts.
• Perform first off, visual and dimensional checks of parts.
• Perform measurement and mechanical and visual checks of assemblies
• Perform first off visual, dimensional and functional checks of injection moulded parts, machined parts, secondary operations, and mechanical sub-assemblies.
Our client offers a very competitive salary and excellent working conditions.
Due to the location you will need to have your own transport.
If you have what it takes to be considered for this position please send us your CV.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF CVs BEING RECEIVED
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Recruitment who operate as an employment business/agency