|Job Ref:||204594632||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Henlow||Address:||Post Code:||SG16||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:11|
Senior Technician and Live Build Manufacturing|
Location - Henlow
Salary - Up to £32,000
I currently have a requirement for Senior Technician in Henlow. You will be responsible for the carrying out of manufacturing, test and inspection tasks within the deployed business, in accordance with product certification procedures, defined workmanship standards, allocated budgets and timescales to match project objectives.
Ideally, I am looking for candidates who have a proven history of success within a highly technical manufacturing environment.
My client is a world leader in missile systems offering a comprehensive international product range incorporating today's most advanced innovations.
What to Expect:
Competitive salaries, flexible working, paid overtime (subject to level), a comprehensive pension scheme, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes (subject to level), and superb learning and development opportunities.
You will need to be eligible for SC (Secret Level) UK Security Clearance and also be a UK National
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following qualifications / experience / aptitude:
* Certify the product in line with the product certification procedure
* Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits
* Possess a versatile skill base with the capacity to apply these skills across a range of tasks
* Be fully conversant with all equipment, tools and measuring implements associated with the manufacturing cycle
* Ensure manufacturing build, inspection and where relevant, test times are met
* Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack
* Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality
* Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process
* Maintain a safe working environment
* Maintain a good housekeeping policy
* Communicate best practice to other team members
NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21/HNC
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV via the 'APPLY' button in this advert. Please note that direct emails are sometimes not received due to the spam/junk e-mail filters in place. If you would like to discuss your suitability further, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel on (Apply online only).
If you are shortlisted for this vacancy, you will be contacted within 24 - 48 hours to discuss your application further. If you have not heard anything within 5 days of your application then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your CV on file and contact you regarding future vacancies.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kinetic Search & Selection whose services are those of an Employment Agency