|Job Ref:||204594725||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£32429 - £34747/annum Pension+OT+Bonus+Life Assurance||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:11|
Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical Bias)|
4 on 4 off shift - rotating Days and Nights
£32,429 rising to £34,747 after 13 weeks + Pension + Overtime + Achievable Monthly Bonus + Life Assurance
Are you a Maintenance Engineer looking for the opportunity to join an industry leading company that offers over half the year off? This role also offers you the opportunity of progression as they are a company who always promote from within.
This gives you the opportunity of a great work life balance where you will get half the year off and 21 days annual leave. As a company they continually invest in their employees and reward hard work with a range of company bonuses giving you the opportunity to increase your yearly income.
The organisation are aspiring to be the Number 1 in their industry and are looking to continue in their expansion by increasing their production line. They are a company who pride themselves on their quality of product, service and reliability and are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to add to their team.
You would be reporting to the Engineering Team leader making sure that the production is kept to the highest efficiency ensuring that down time is kept to a minimum. You will be responsible for machine breakdowns, carrying out planned and preventative maintenance.
This is a permanent position offering job security with technically challenging duties.
- Reporting to the Engineering Team leader, you will be a member of a team of multi-disciplined maintenance engineers
- Responsible for machine breakdowns to ensure maximum efficiency of the production process
- Planned and preventative maintenance
- Four on Four off Shift - rotating days and nights
- Knowledge and experience of the maintenance of modern processing plant and machinery
- Strong maintenance background - ideally mechanically bias
- Looking for a role that offers a great work life balance and great earning potential
Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Maintenance, Engineer, Maintenance, Multi-skilled Maintenance, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, FMCG, Northants, Northampton, Northamptonshire, Rugby, Coventry, Market Harborough, Daventry, Kettering, Towcester, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Wellingborough, Warwickshire
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Oliver Shone