|Job Ref:||204593162||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£30 - £40/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:08|
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer |
Amoria Bond is currently seeking Mechanical Design Engineers for an Automotive client based in the Oxfordshire are on an initial 6 months contract (with the potential to roll on).
Please find an outline of the job responsibilities and key skills below:
* Experience in the mechanical design of vehicle under body systems - Steering, Brakes, transmission, suspension systems, driveline or other mechanisms.
* Experience in concept design ideally within mechanisms or electro mechanical systems.
* A strong understanding of geometric tolerancing.
* Good understanding of analysis techniques.
* Strong CAD experience ideally in CATIA V5
* Understanding of production manufacturing such as materials, technologies, fasteners.
* Any experience in workshop activities - Welding, fabricating, CNC machining.
* A degree in Mechanical Engineering (preference but not mandatory)
* Responsible for the CAD and concept design of mechanical systems and coming up with technical solutions.
* The design of complex mechanisms in vehicle under body - Transmission, driveline, chassis.
* The design of both 2D and 3D component models and mechanical systems.
* Working in collaboration with Analysis Engineers in the use of CAE techniques to ensure design requirements are achieved.
* Liaison with both customers and clients.
If you are interested and have the relevant skills, please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Amoria Bond is acting in its capacity as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role